- This warranty does not extend to faults caused by willful or accidental abuse, misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, or damage caused by transportation.
- Every effort will be made to service the product with identical materials to those originally used.However, if identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality. We are not required to match replacement fabric to the original fabric.
- The Comfort Group reserves the right to refuse service when, upon inspection, the bed is found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is caused by factors other than faulty workmanship or materials. Use of mattress protector is advisable at all times.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. For example incorrect comfort choice, or incorrect mattress for body type etc.
- The use of a soft, sagging or non-supportive base or foundation with excessive gaps between slats or narrow tubing, which in our opinion is not supportive, will not constitute a manufacturing fault.
- It is important that legs are secured tightly in place at all times. It is not the responsibility of the manufacturer if loose legs cause damage to the leg and/or the base frame.
- The Comfort Group reserves the right to repair or replace either parts of the mattress or base or the entire mattress or base at its discretion.
- You must be able to provide us with satisfactory proof of purchase. Failure to do so will render this guarantee void. This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser.
- In some cases, an inspection by a company representative or its agent at the location of the item may be necessary. Due to geographical reasons, this may take time.
- Where an inspection is necessary, a service fee may be applicable. If a service fee is applicable, we will inform you of that before confirming the inspection. Where the item is deemed by us to have a manufacturing fault, this fee will be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service when, upon inspection, the bed is found to be in an unsanitary condition. Use of a mattress protector is advisable at all times.
- Although we at all times try to provide prompt service, we may not be able to pick up, repair and return the repaired goods overnight and it could take several days or longer in some cases before goods can be returned. We are not required to supply a replacement mattress or base for the duration of the service.
- We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty when, upon inspection, the product failure is deemed to have been caused by factors other than faulty workmanship or materials.
For Australian Purchases Only
Australian Consumer Law
Our guarantee may be a “warranty against defects” for the purposes of the Australian Consumer Law. Accordingly, this section sets out the information prescribed by the Australian Consumer Law. In particular, the following statement is included:
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure“.
Our guarantee is in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the guarantee relates. For the purposes of the Australian Consumer Law, the person giving you this guarantee is Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd ABN 23 098 742 584.
Our address details are as follows:
The Comfort Group Head Office
48 Alexandra Place, Murarrie, QLD 4172, Australia.
Toll Free: 1800 425 903